GROUPS DRAWN FOR DIVISION 2 TORNEO
Hosts Belgium, Greece, Finland, Malta and division 3 winners Sweden will be in Spain´s group for the forthcoming Twenty20 torneo.
Spain will be in group B and open the tournament with a game against division 3 winners Sweden on the 20th June in Royal Brussels. Malta are next up the following day in Mechelen and then later that same day they will play Austria at the same ground.
The 22cd June Spain travel to Ostend to play Greece before returning to Royal Brussels on the final day of the group stages to play tournament hosts Belgium.
The top two teams will go through to the semi finals were the winners of Group B play the runners up of Group A. The other semi final will see the winners of Group A play the runners up of Group B. The winners of the two semi finals will contest the final and will also be promoted to Division 1 were they will play in that tournament later in the year in Guernsey and Jersey.
Switzerlands late withdrawal means they will automatically will be relegated and there will only be 5 teams competing in Group A. The teams are the Isle of Man, Portugal, Cyprus, Finland and Luxumbourg. You can get more information on the event and follow the tournament by clicking on the link below.
- 20 June
- Malta v Hellas, Mechelen (1030)
- Spain v Sweden, Royal Brussels (1030)
- Belgium v Austria, Mechelen (1530)
- Sweden v Hellas, Royal Brussels (1530)
- 21 June
- Malta v Spain, Mechelen (1030)
- Belgium v Sweden, Ghent (1530)
- Spain v Austria, Mechelen (1530)
- 22 June
- Malta v Austria, Ghent (1030)
- Hellas v Belgium, Ostend (1030)
- Sweden v Malta, Ghent (1530)
- Hellas v Spain, Ostend (1530)
- 23 June
- Belgium v Spain, Royal Brussels (1030)
- Austria v Sweden, Ostend (1030)
- Belgium v Malta, Royal Brussels (1530)
- Austria v Hellas, Ostend (1530